Prof. of Hepatology & Gastroenterology, Cairo University.
Consultant of Hepatology,Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
• Chief of Hepatology unit El Manial University Hospital (1994-1998).
• Chief of Gastroentero ICU in Cairo university hospital (1997-2000)
• President of the board of AlfaScope GI Specialized center (2004-2014).
• Head of Endoscopy Unit in Cairo University Hospitals (2005-2010).
Membership in Medical Societies:
• The Egyptian Society for Endoscopy and Hepato-Gastroenterology (ESEHG).
• The Egyptian Society for Tropical, Infectious and Parasitic Diseases.
• The Egyptian GIT Motility Group.
• The African Society for Liver Diseases.
• The Arab Society for Liver Diseases.
• The Arab Society for Gastrointestinal Diseases.
• The American association for the study of liver diseases.
• The European association for the study of liver disease.
• Introduction to internal medicine
• Rapid Revision: Hepatology & Gastroenterology.
• Treatment of GIT Problems (in Arabic).
• Secrets of the Liver & its Viruses (in Arabic).
Shared in planning, leading, supervising and publishing more than 250 research works in the fields of Hepatology, Gastroenterology.